Client / Server Communications Library for C/C++/C#
The MarshallSoft Client / Server Communications Library (CSC) is a communication component DLL library used to create server and client programs that can communicate with each other across any TCP/IP network such as the Internet.
Features of CSC include:
- Supports both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.
- Supports both UDP and TCP protocols.
- Can be used to create both clients and servers.
- Supports "one time" passwords for improved security.
- Data and files can be encrypted.
- Can send and receive data buffers or entire files.
- Servers can handle multiple connections concurrently.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
- Evaluation versions are fully functional. No unlock code is required.
- Can be used from GUI mode or console mode programs.
- Is fully thread safe.
- Supports Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7.
- Works with Microsoft Visual Studio C/C++ (VC .NET, C# .NET, Visual Studio thru 2010).
- Works with Microsoft Visual C/C++ (4.0, 5.0, 6.0).
- Works with Borland C/C++ (5.0, 5.5, and Borland C++ Builder [all versions]).
- Also works with Microsoft Foundation Class, Watcom 11, Open Watcom, LCC-WIN32, and MinGW GCC.
- Does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Windows API functions only.
- Can be used with any language that can call the Windows API.
- Can be purchased with (or without) C source code for the DLL.
Current version is 6.2 (February 15, 2011).
Registration is $115 for email delivery ($195 with C source code).
[ HOME |
Download CSC4C ]
[ CSC4C Programmer's Manual |
CSC User's Manual |
CSC Reference Manual ]