Client / Server Communications Library for C/C++/C#
The MarshallSoft Client / Server Communications Library (CSC) is a communication component DLL library used to create server and client programs that can communicate with each other across any TCP/IP network such as the Internet.
Features of CSC include:
- Supports both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.
- Supports both UDP and TCP protocols.
- Can be used to create both clients and servers.
- Supports "one time" passwords for improved security.
- Data and files can be encrypted.
- Use with the AES4C, Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) Component Library for strong encryption.
- Supports challenge response authentication.
- Can send a Windows message when a connection is ready to accept.
- Can send a Windows message when incoming data is ready to be read.
- Can send and receive data buffers or entire files.
- Can connect to a device such as a relay device, scale device, GPS device or embedded computer device that is controlled by sending commands to its TCP IP address.
- Servers can handle multiple connections concurrently.
- Supports secure and private messaging.
- Can specify the maximum number of connections that the server will accept.
- Allows multiple servers and clients to run simultaneously.
- Create chat server and clients.
- Create client / server file transfer.
- Create client programs to talk to TCP servers (POP3, IMAP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, DNS, etc.).
- Create SMTP proxy programs extracting a copy of all recipient addresses.
- Create POP3 proxy programs that filter incoming email for Spam.
- Create HTTP proxy used to filter content.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
- Evaluation versions are fully functional. No unlock code is required.
- Can be used from GUI mode or console mode programs.
- Is fully thread safe.
- Supports all 32-bit and 64-bit Windows through Windows 10.
- Works with Microsoft Visual Studio C/C++/C# through Visual Studio 2015).
- Works with Microsoft Visual C/C++ (4.0, 5.0, 6.0).
- Works with Borland C/C++ (5.0, 5.5, and Borland C++ Builder [all versions]).
- Also works with Microsoft Foundation Class, Watcom 11, Open Watcom, LCC-WIN32, Digital Mars, and MinGW GCC.
- Does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Windows API functions only.
- Implemented as a standard Windows DLL, which will work with all versions of Windows.
- Both Win32 and Win64 DLLs are included.
- Can be used with any program (in any compiler language) capable of calling Windows API functions such as
Visual Basic, VB.NET, Visual FoxPro, Delphi, Xbase++, dBASE, COBOL, Access or Excel.
- License covers all programming languages.
- Can be purchased with (or without) C source code for the DLL.
- Updates are free for one year (Source code updates are separate).
- Unlimited one-year email and phone tech support.
- Documentation online as well as in printable format.
Current version of the Client/Server Comm Lib for C/C++ (CSC4C) is 7.1 (January 11, 2018).
Registration is $119 for email delivery ($199 with C source code).
CSC4C Programmer's Manual
CSC User's Manual
CSC Reference Manual