MarshallSoft Client Mailer for Visual Basic
The MarshallSoft Client Mailer for Visual Basic (MCM4VB) is a communication component DLL library used to
send personalized email to your clients or customers directly from a Visual Basic or Visual Studio (VB.NET) application program, programmable database or spreadsheet.
Features of MCM4VB include:
The MCM4VB library can also be used with any Windows application capable of calling the Windows API.
- MCM4VB is a standard Windows DLL that does not depend on other "support" libraries.
- Supports Win32 and Win64.
- Supports servers that requires SSL (gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc)
- Send personalized email directly from an application, programmable database, or spreadsheet.
- Uses macro substitution to personalize outgoing letters.
- Can send plain text, Rich Text, or HTML formatted letters.
- Supports multiple attachments.
- Can handle arbitrarily large lists of recipients.
- Detects duplicate email addresses.
- Supports multiple lists of recipients that should always be skipped.
- Supports ASCII, UTF8, and ISO_8859 character sets.
- Supports WIN_1250, WIN_1252, and WIN_1255 character sets.
- Can use up to 32 connections simultaneously for fast email delivery.
- Can process "undeliverable mail" replies.
- Can process multiple user replies ("REMOVE", "CONFIRM", etc)
- Has extensive error detection and logging capability.
- Includes an example program (with source) to send email.
- Includes an example program (with source) to check for replies.
- Supports 32-bit and 64-bit Windows through Windows 10.
- License includes one year of technical support and downloadable updates.
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
- The license can be used with all supported computer programming languages.
The MarshallSoft Client Library for Visual Basic supports and has been tested with the following:
- Microsoft Visual Studio / Visual Basic (2005-2015)
- Visual Basic .NET Framework
- Microsoft Visual Basic (VB4.0, VB5.0, VB6.0)
- Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) such as WORD, EXCEL and ACCESS.
The MarshallSoft Client Mailer for VB (MCM4VB) can be used in the development of Win32 and Win64
applications running under Windows through Windows 10.
The evaluation version of MCM4VB is fully functional. Registration is
$119 for email delivery and includes one year of free
Our libraries (DLL's) are developer toolkits that can be used by programs written in all supported computer languages. Purchase a developer license for a specific product for one software language and use the same registered DLLs with all other supported languages for that product (i.e., purchase MCM4VB and use the DLLs with MCM4C). All versions of MCM use the same DLLs (MCM32.DLL or MCM64.DLL). However, the examples provided for each version were developed and tested using the specified computer language.
Current version is 6.0 (May 11, 2021).
For more information about the MarshallSoft Client Mailer line of products, see: MarshallSoft Client Mailer Features and Examples