FTP Client Engine for Visual FoxPro
The FTP Client Engine for Visual FoxPro (FCE4FP) is a library of
functions providing direct and simple control of the FTP protocol.
FCE4FP can be used with any application capable of calling the Windows API.
Requires Visual FoxPro.
With FCE4FP, you can write programs that can:
- Connect to any (anonymous or private) FTP server.
- Get list of files (names or long format) on server.
- Navigate server directories.
- Specify ASCII or BINARY transfer mode.
- Download files (with wildcard support).
- Upload files (with wildcard support).
- Delete files.
- Rename files.
- Create and remove server directories.
- Support for PROXY servers.
- Supports passive mode (necessary for firewalls).
- Supports multiple concurrent FTP sessions.
- Resume file transfers from any offset.
- Change files names while being up/downloaded.
- Can parse long directory listings.
- Supports file appending.
- Supports S/KEY password encryption.
- Use on Internet or your own intranet (LAN).
- Selection of Visual FoxPro example programs.
- Available with C source code ($295).
FCE4FP can be used in the development of Visual FoxPro
applications running under 32-bit or 64-bit Windows through Windows 10.
The evaluation version of FCE4FP is fully functional.
Registration is $115 for email delivery and includes one year free
Current version is 3.4 (11-17-2015).
Download Evaluation Version