Windows Standard Serial Communication Library for Visual FoxPro
The Windows Standard Serial Communications Library for Visual FoxPro
(WSC4FP) is an serial communication library based on the Windows
API. Includes 43 functions plus modem control, XMODEM and YMODEM protocols,
and a selection of example programs.
WSC4FP requires the Visual FoxPro compiler (any version).
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
- Includes 32-bit DLL (WSC32.DLL).
- Evaluation versions are fully functional. No unlock code is required.
- Includes over 43 functions plus modem control.
- Can control any serial device (scale, barcode reader, etc.) connected to a serial port.
- Can be used from GUI mode or console mode programs.
- Can control multiple ports simultaneously.
- Can be used with virtual serial ports using Bluetooth serial or a USB to serial converter.
- Supports RS232, and multidrop RS422, and RS485 ports.
- Includes hardware and software flow control.
- Supports character peek (SioEventChar).
- Supports transmit and receive timeouts.
- Can send Windows messages on completion of events (incoming character, etc.)
- Supports any baud rate (32-bit version).
- Ability to specify the parity, word size, and number of stop bits.
- Comes with ANSI emulation and ASCII, XMODEM and YMODEM.
- Supports binary and text data transfer.
- Is port re-entrant.
- State driven Xmodem and Ymodem on multiple ports simultaneously.
- Is fully thread safe.
- Supports Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/Windows 7.
- Works with all versions of 32-bit FoxPro.
- Does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Windows API functions only.
- Can be used with any language (C/C++,.NET, Delphi,Visual Basic, VB.NET, etc.) that can call the Windows API.
WSC4FP can be used in the development of Win32
applications running under
Windows 95/98/Me/XP/2003/Vista and Windows NT/2000. The evaluation
version of WSC4FP is fully functional.
Current version is 5.2 (July 10, 2012).
Registration is $115 for email delivery ($195 with C language source code).
[ WSC4FP Programmer's Manual |
WSC User's Manual |
WSC Reference Manual ]
[ HOME |
Download WSC4FP ]