Windows Standard Serial Communications Library for Visual dBase
The Windows Standard Serial Communications Library for Visual dBase
(WSC4DB) is an serial communication library based on the Windows
API. Includes 49 functions + modem control, XMODEM and YMODEM protocols,
and a selection of example programs.
WSC4DB requires the Visual dBase compiler (any version).
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
- Uses 32-bit DLL (WSC32.DLL).
- Evaluation versions are fully functional. No unlock code is required.
- Can control any serial device connected to a serial port.
- Can be used from GUI mode or console mode programs.
- Can control multiple ports simultaneously.
- Includes hardware and software flow control.
- Is port re-entrant.
- State driven Xmodem and Ymodem on multiple ports simultaneously.
- Is fully thread safe.
- Supports Windows XP through Windows 10.
- Can send Windows messages on completion of events (incoming character, etc.)
- Works with all versions of 32-bit dBase.
- Does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Windows API functions only.
- Can be used with any language (C/C++, Delphi,Visual Basic, FoxPro, Xbase, etc.) that can call the Windows API.
WSC4DB can be used in the development of applications running under
Windows XP through Windows 10.
The evaluation version of WSC4DB is fully functional.
Current version is 6.0 (March 24, 2017).
Registration is $115 for email delivery ($195 with C language source code).
WSC4DB Programmer's Manual
WSC User's Manual
WSC Reference Manual