Windows Standard Serial Communication Library for Delphi
The Windows Standard Serial Communications Library for Delphi
(WSC4D) is an serial communication library based on the Windows
API. Includes 46 functions plus modem control,
ASCII, XMODEM, and YMODEM protocols, and a selection of example
programs. WSC4D can be used with any version of Borland Delphi.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
- Includes 32-bit (WSC32.DLL) and 64-bit (WSC64.DLL) versions.
- Evaluation versions are fully functional. No unlock code is required.
- Can control any serial device connected to a serial port.
- Can be used from GUI mode or console mode programs.
- Can control multiple ports simultaneously.
- Includes hardware and software flow control.
- Is port re-entrant.
- State driven Xmodem and Ymodem on multiple ports simultaneously.
- Is fully thread safe.
- Supports Windows XP through Windows 10..
- Can send Windows messages on completion of events (incoming character, etc.)
- Works with all 32-bit versions of Borland Delphi.
- Works with all versions of Codegear Delphi.
- Works with Embarcadero Delta XE through Delphi XE8, and Delphi 10 Seattle.
- Does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Windows API functions only.
- Can be used with any language (C/C++, Visual Basic, FoxPro, etc.) that can call the Windows API.
WSC4D can be used in the development of Win32 and Win64
applications running under Windows XP through Windows 10.
The evaluation version of WSC4D is fully functional.
Current version is 5.4 (September 9, 2015).
Registration is $115 for email delivery ($195 with C language source code).
WSC4D Programmer's Manual
WSC User's Manual
WSC Reference Manual