SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Engine for PowerBASIC
The SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Engine Library for PowerBASIC (SEE4PB)
is a library of functions providing easy control
of the SMTP (Simple Mail Transport Protocol), POP3
(Post Office 3), and IMAP 4 (Internet Message Access Protocol) protocols.
A simple interface allows sending and receiving email, including multiple
MIME base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments. Knowledge of Winsock
and TCP/IP is not needed.
Some of the many features of SEE4PB are as follows:
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
- Evaluation versions are fully functional. No unlock code is required.
- Supports multiple (simultaneous) connections.
- Supports SMTP and POP3 authentication.
- Is a standard Windows DLL that does not depend on other "support" libraries.
- SEE is fully threadable.
- Download email from your server, automatically decoding MIME attachments.
- Get the number of messages on your email server.
- Get the email header lines without downloading the entire email.
- Delete any email on the server without downloading it first.
- Send email with optional MIME or Quoted Printable attachments.
- Send email with inline images (GIF, TIF, JPG, BMP, and Rich Text).
- Send HTML email with alternative text and embedded images.
- Supports ISO-8859 and UTF-8 character coding.
- Dozens of switches that allow you to control how email is sent and received.
- Complete documentation (Programmers, Users, and Reference Manuals).
- Works with servers requiring SSL with (free) STUNNEL proxy server.
A good selection of complete example programs are included, demonstrating how to use the library.
SEE4PB can also be used with any Windows application capable of calling the Windows API.
SEE4PB can be used in the development of PowerBASIC Console Compiler
(PBCC), PB/DLL, and PB/Win applications running under Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7.
The evaluation version of SEE4PB is fully functional.
Registration is $115 for email delivery and includes one year free
Current version is 7.1 (4/17/2012)
[ Download ]
[ HOME |
Programmer's Manual |
User's Manual |
Reference Manual ]