MarshallSoft Client Mailer for Visual FoxPro
The MarshallSoft Client Mailer for Visual FoxPro (MCM4FP) is a communication component DLL library used to
send personalized email to your clients or customers directly from any 32-bit Visual FoxPro application program.
Features of MCM4FP include:
- Supports servers that requires SSL (gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc)
- Uses macro substitution to personalize outgoing letters.
- Can send text or HTML letters.
- Supports multiple attachments.
- Can handle arbitrarily large lists of recipients.
- Detects duplicate email addresses.
- Supports multiple lists of recipients that should always be skipped.
- Supports ASCII, UTF8, and ISO_8859 character sets.
- Supports WIN_1250, WIN_1252, and WIN_1255 character sets.
- Can use up to 32 connections simultaneously for fast email delivery.
- Can process "undeliverable mail" replies.
- Can process multiple user replies ("REMOVE", "CONFIRM", etc.)
- Has extensive error detection and logging capability.
- Includes an example program (with source) to send email.
- Includes an example program (with source) to check for replies.
- License includes one year of technical support and downloadable updates.
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
- The license can be used with all supported computer programming languages.
Current version of the MarshallSoft Client Mailer for FoxPro is 5.0 (October 24, 2014).
For more information about the MarshallSoft Client Mailer line of products, see: MarshallSoft Client Mailer Features and Examples