MarshallSoft Client Mailer for Delphi
The MarshallSoft Client Mailer for Delphi (MCM4D) is a communication component DLL library used to
send personalized email to your clients or customers directly from a Delphi application
program, programmable database or spreadsheet.
Features of MCM4D include:
- Supports servers that requires SSL (gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc)
- Send personalized email directly from an application, programmable database, or spreadsheet.
- Uses macro substitution to personalize outgoing letters.
- Can send text or HTML letters.
- Supports multiple attachments.
- Can handle arbitrarily large lists of recipients.
- Detects duplicate email addresses.
- Supports multiple lists of recipients that should always be skipped.
- Supports ASCII, UTF8, and ISO_8859 character sets.
- Supports WIN_1250, WIN_1252, and WIN_1255 character sets.
- Can use up to 32 connections simultaneously for fast email delivery.
- Can process "undeliverable mail" replies.
- Can process multiple user replies ("REMOVE", "CONFIRM", etc)
- Has extensive error detection and logging capability.
- Includes an example program (with source) to send email.
- Includes an example program (with source) to check for replies.
- Supports 32-bit and 64-bit Windows through Windows 10.
- Free maintenance updates for the current licensed version.
- Works with Delphi 4 through Delphi 2010 and Delphi XE through XE-10.
- License includes one year of technical support and downloadable updates.
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
- The license can be used with all supported computer programming languages.
Current version is 5.1 (October 6, 2016).
For more information about the MarshallSoft Client Mailer line of products, see: MarshallSoft Client Mailer Features and Examples