Client / Server Communications Library for Visual FoxPro
The MarshallSoft Client / Server Communications Library (CSC) is a communication component DLL library used to create server and client programs that can communicate with each other across any TCP/IP network such as the Internet.
Features of CSC include:
Current version is 7.1 (January 24, 2018).
Registration is $119 for email delivery ($199 with C source code).
- Supports both UDP and TCP protocols.
- Can be used to create both clients and servers.
- Supports "one time" passwords for improved security.
- Data and files can be encrypted.
- Can send and receive data buffers or entire files.
- Servers can handle multiple connections concurrently.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
- Evaluation versions are fully functional. No unlock code is required.
- Can be used from GUI mode or console mode programs.
- Is fully thread safe.
- Supports 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP through Windows 10.
- Works with all versions of 32-bit Visual FoxPro.
- Does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Windows API functions only.
- Can be used with any language that can call the Windows API.
- Can be purchased with (or without) C source code for the DLL.
CSC4FP Programmer's Manual
CSC User's Manual
CSC Reference Manual