Client / Server Communications Library for Delphi
The MarshallSoft Client / Server Communications Library (CSC) is a communication component DLL library used to create server and client programs that can communicate with each other across any TCP/IP network such as the Internet.
Features of CSC include:
Current version is 7.0 (April 15, 2015).
Registration is $115 for email delivery ($195 with C source code).
- Supports 64-bit Delphi XE2 through XE8
- Supports both TCP and UDP.
- Can be used to create both clients and servers.
- Supports "one time" passwords for improved security.
- Data and files can be encrypted.
- Can send and receive data buffers or entire files.
- Servers can handle multiple connections concurrently.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
- Evaluation versions are fully functional. No unlock code is required.
- Can be used from GUI mode or console mode programs.
- Is fully thread safe.
- Supports Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8.
- Works with Win32 Delphi thru Delphi XE and Delphi .NET.
- Does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Windows API functions only.
- Can be used with any language that can call the Windows API.
- Can be purchased with (or without) C source code for the DLL.
CSC4D Programmer's Manual
CSC User's Manual
CSC Reference Manual